The bead is a small object round in shape generally made of glass, wood, stone, pearls and more having a small hole like through which it is connected together with help of string. These are the easiest jewelry anybody can make with fewer items and with less material. You can make as per the color combination you require.
Handmade beaded jewelry does not require any artistic skills as there is no much artwork required, unlike other jewelry. They can be made very fastly with less effort. The common handmade beaded jewelry are chains, earrings, and bracelets.
Based on the type of stones we use, it can be worn for the matching attire. There are something’s to remember to make your handmade beaded jewelry look good and not to have a cheap look
- If the person who planning to wear a beaded jewelry is an elder person then make sure you choose right colors and not go behind cute ones as it may sometime look little childish and choose good quality of beads.
- A number of beads to be used in the strings while you’re making a neckpiece. If it is for a person who is above thirty and forty then you can go for a chain completely beaded but if it for adults and below thirty then it is suggested to use beads just as accents and be careful in choosing medium and large beads. Try to choose semi-precious stones and pearls to have expensive look.
- Similarly, if you’re going for handmade earrings do not go for too much dangling rather go for simple one with one or two beads hanging at the tip of the earrings.
Here are some reasons one should go for handmade beaded jewelry:
- Handmade beaded jewelry is the best gifts one can give because it is most of the time are tailored made. Beaded necklace with three to four layer will the best gift for mother.
- Generally, they are unique because it is handmade
- it can also become a signature piece as it is handmade unlike machine made the same designs will not available in more than one r two piece
- lastly, they are always affordable as it involves less material cost